Many users report that the efficiency of lignite dryers is not high. What can be done to improve the lignite combustion rate of lignite dryers while ensuring the drying quality? Zhengzhou Dingli has really explored and innovated from the perspective of users, and summarized the following methods to improve the lignite combustion rate of lignite dryer:
1. Select a heat source device that is suitable for users and has high thermal efficiency. The heat source coal feeding method adopts an automatic device to reduce unnecessary heat loss due to manual coal feeding.
2. In order to control the drying temperature, a thermocouple is arranged on the feeding and discharging device, and the temperature change at the feeding and discharging end of the lignite dryer can be displayed through a thermometer, which provides a basis for better control of the working temperature in the cylinder.
3. For the contact between dry media and materials. Effectively increase the contact area of the drying medium and materials during the work process, which can increase the drying rate.
4. The material to be dried enters the cylinder from the feeding box and the feed, that is, pushed backward by the spiral copy board. Because the lignite dryer is placed obliquely, the material flows to the rear end under the action of gravity and rotation on the one hand and the other The material is repeatedly picked up by the copyboard, brought to the upper end and continuously spread down, so that the material forms a uniform curtain in the cylinder, and fully conducts heat exchange with the hot air flow in the cylinder. The moisture is gradually dried to achieve the purpose of drying.
5. Use the most reasonable drum internal structure and drum rotation speed, so that the material is evenly distributed in the dryer and less heat loss.
6. The temperature, humidity and flow rate of the drying medium all have an effect. If the temperature of the drying medium is higher, the relative humidity will become smaller, and the larger the flow rate, the shorter the drying time will be.
7. Strengthen the dryer inspection, to prevent air leakage.
If you have any questions about lignite drying machine, you can contact online customer service for consultation at any time!
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization