This dryer is mainly composed of drying section, tempering section, cooling section, etc.; it adopts mixed flow drying technology and can conduct one-time or circulated drying with the medium of clean hot air. Grain flows slowly from top to bottom along the channel between angular boxes under the influence of gravity; while the hot air comes into the dryer through the angular box, and then passes through the grain layer, flows to the surrounding air exhaust boxes, turns into exhaust gas, and eventually gets discharged from the air exhaust box. The heating up temperature of grain in the dryer is an alternating process. Thin grain layer, low fan power and low power consumption result in lower cost. The hot-blast stove is composed of the furnace body, the heat exchanger and other components; it takes coal, straw, waste wood, rice husk as its fuel. The heat exchanger is made of heat resistant material, so it has high thermal efficiency and long service life.
1. The model is used for drying rice, wheat, corn, soybeans and other grains which has a high moisture content.
2. Suitable for farms, grain supply centers and grain individual suppliers.
3. When the moisture content is high, it can adopt cyclic drying process to dry. When the moisture content is low, it only need to dry for once.
4. The grain dryer uses the hot air as the drying medium and adopts cyclic drying process. The grains are heated and dried uniformly and sufficiently. The eventual products has a good quality after drying.
5. The grain dryers uses coal, husk, straw or wood as fuel. The exhaust gas after combustion and heat transfer is clean hot air, which has no pollution for the drying grain.
6. Simple structure, small footprint, convenient operation and transportation.
The dimensions of dryer：1880mm×1686mm×6460mm
Low Operating Costs
Small-scale mobile grain dryer mainly adopts mixed flow drying technology ,It mainly makes use of the clean hot air as heat medium to dry grain. The interior of dryers is composed of angular ventilation boxes, which is arranged in a staggered arrangement. The angular boxes are filled with grains flowing downward. The hot air enters the intake angular box through the grain layer, and passes through the grain layer from above to below. The exhaust gas is discharged through the exhaust angular boxes. The hot air and grain flow concurrently and counter currently with gran flow, which is also called mix flow. When the hot air passes through the grain layer, it has heat and moister transfer with gains.Hot air will transfer heat to the grain, raising the temperature of gain. The contained water evaporates into the air and becomes waste gas. The dried grains flow downward to the balancing section. After passing through the balancing section, the grains reach the balance point of temperature and moisture interiorly and exteriorly, achieving the uniform moisture reduction. Then the grains enter the cooling section and get cooled to storage temperature. Eventually the dried materials will be discharged through outlet.
|Hot air temperature(℃)||80~120|
|Unevenness of drying(%)||<2|
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization