Sludge is the industrial waste generated during the production process of the municipal sewage processing. Because sludge has many disadvantages such as high moisture content, high viscosity, high water holding capacity, and low calorific value. It is difficult to achieve industrial utilization. Dingli Company operated a series of technical researches on currently market situation of sludge treatment and the characteristics of sludge in various regions. Dingli Company concentrating created a new generation of sludge rotary drum drying system, drying product moisture can be reduced less than 25%, it total achieved the standard of sludge landfill and further incineration processing conditions. The technology of equipment gets absolutely mature enough, also it has stable capacity of operation and very convenient to operate and maintain.
1. The full strength of the Dingli sludge drying machine has strong capacity of againsting overload, capacity of dealing with large amount of processing, less fuel consumption and low drying cost;
2. By using the co-current drying method, the flue gas and wet materials from the same side get into the dryer, it uses high-temperature flue gas to obtain a high evaporation intensity, drying machine outlet temperature is low, high thermal efficiency;
3. The operating parameters can be changed according to the nature of different materials, so that the material can form a stable full-cut fabric curtain in the dryer cylinder body, and the heat exchange of the quality is more complete;
4. The new feeding and discharging device eliminates the blockage, discontinuity, non-uniformity, and material return of the tumble dryer and reduced the load on the dust removal system.
5. The new internal structure strengthens the cleaning and heat conduction of the dispersed material, eliminates the sticking phenomenon of the inner wall of the cylinder, and has stronger adaptability to moisture and viscosity of the material;
6. the new sludge drying equipment achieved a "zero horizontal thrust", greatly reducing the wear of the retaining wheel, the cylinder running smooth and reliable;
7. Dryer adopts “aligning roller device” made the contact between the roller and the roller always be in linear contact, thus greatly reducing wear and power loss;
8. By using the unique bulk sludge delay drying technology to ensure the uniformity of the slime drying.
Low Operating Costs
DINGLI Sludge Drum Dryer is mainly composed of hot air furnace, scattering feeder, belt conveyor, rotary drum dryer, belt outlet conveyor, draught fan, dust collector, deodorant device and electric cabinet. The working principle of the sludge drying equipment as following: About 80% of the moisture content for the wet sludge has stickness. Before the drying process, it first enters three roller belt-dewatering machines, and the sludge moisture removed to 55-60%. After entering the rotary drum dryer and drying, the wet sludge enters the tumble dryer and spitting into following six drying work areas: The first is the material feedstock zone. The wet mud enters this zone and contacts the high temperature hot air to rapidly evaporate moisture. The material is in a large lifting flight angle. Under the lifting flight drop and pick up, it will be introduced into the next working area without forming a bond. Second, the clean up area will repeatedly break and beat the material. In this area, the equipment is designed to break and beat all of the material by the cleaning device, and the wet mud is picked up and beaten by the grating copy board. After a large amount of wet mud is repeatedly crushed and beaten, it is broken and kneaded into 20-40mm pellets of coal slime to form the state of the material curtain, increasing the heat exchange area, increasing the drying rate, and the cleaning device reasonably cleans the mud adhered to the inner wall and prevent the wet mud from sticking. Thirdly, in the main drying zone, the wet mud that has been conducted in the second zone has been in a state of loose granularity. The material is picked up by the radial slanting flight on cascade uniformity, and it conducted full heat exchange with the hot air. Fourthly, It is beaten and broken Drying zone, where the mud is repeatedly beaten and broken, the mud particles are broken from 20-40mm to 10-20mm (customer requirements granularity), the moisture is further reduced; Fifth, the enhanced drying zone, the broken small granular mud is dense in the area from the copy board which is lifted to fully absorb the heat of the hot air and discharge the moisture to get the water requirement and prepare the material for discharge. The sixth is the outlet material. To prevent the discharge of dust, the rotary drum did not provided with lifting flight in this area, and the material is rolled and glided to the discharge opening. , The moisture of Sludge dropped to about 20-25% to dryer out, and finally complete the whole drying process.
|Evaporation moisture capacity（t/h）||1.2||1.9||3.0||4.4||5.7||7.0||9.2||17.7|
|Moisture content of raw material（%）||55-60%|
|Drop moisture content（%）||20-25%（adjustable）|
|Total installation power（kw）||65||115||138||170||240||320||450||680|
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization